The Big Latch On! - Presented by the Pikes Peak Breastfeeding Coalition
Time & Location
About The Event
Global Big Latch On events take place at registered locations around the world, where women gather together to breastfeed and offer peer support to each other. Their friends, family and community join this celebration to promote and support breastfeeding. The Global Big Latch On aims to protect, promote & support breastfeeding families by:
• Providing support for communities to identify and grow opportunities to provide on-going breastfeeding support and promotion in local communities.
• Raising awareness of breastfeeding support and knowledge available locally and globally.
• Helping communities positively support breastfeeding in public places.
• Making breastfeeding a normal part of day-to-day life at a local community level.
• Increasing support for people whom breastfeed.
• Ensuring communities have the resources to advocate for coordinated appropriate and accessible breastfeeding support services.
FREE EVENT! (please consider a $5-10 donation to help us do this again, even bigger, next year!!)
**SCHEDULE OF EVENTS**
9:30am - Registration & Vendor Tables
10:30am - Latch On Count
11:00am - Giveaway Drawings
11:30am - Event Officially Ends but feel free to stay and play
Anyone who supports breastfeeding is welcome - the more the merrier! Please feel free to bring a picnic, bring blankets and make a morning of it. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone!
Check out our Facebook live tour of the park! https://www.facebook.com/oneeventatatime/videos/644487365890663/